Summer is coming up soon and we at Creative Magnate, what was once Arts Magnate, are eager to let you know that kids and teens and even adults can bring up confidence, verbal skills, creativity and many other aspects of personality and character development through fun workshops.
Courses offered are:
- Creative Dramatics for Children (ages 5-8)
- Speech and Drama (ages 9-13)
- Develops in children, through theater and creative activities, confidence, self-expression, teamwork, social skills and verbal skills.
- Children will participate in a Theatrical production at the end of the course.
- Public Speaking and Junior Executive Image (ages 13 and up)
- Takes participants from the fear of public speaking to the ability to speak impromptu, in a fun, nonthreatening manner.
- Participants will present two or more speeches during graduation.
- Leadership with Backbone and Heart (ages 13 and up)
- This is a program that Padma Mangharam Siap has designed and delivered to CEO’s in the Philippines and the United States which focuses on both the soft and hard skills of leadership. Padma has reformatted this course to suit teenagers. They learn Corporate Image, Time Management, Problem Solving, and Delegation as well as Human Relations, Conflict Management and Motivation. At the end of the program, you will see your young executive deliver a Business and Human Relations presentation!
One batch in April and another in May in Living Word at IT Park and in Tutoring Club at Eagles Nest by Sacred Heart School Ateneo De Cebu.
Call 09328426990, 09173021158 or 3188078 and we will be happy to give you details.